March 17, 2011

Hey Gorgeous, today I present a new product feature by benefit. I stumbled upon it by accident and I don't wanna deprive it from you. 


This Februar, benefit cosmetics launched the new bella bamba face powder in a blazing pink. For 28 bucks you get a shimmering 3D watermelon blush, which I really adore.What I quite like about benefits blush is the golden shimmer because you immediatley get a summerly look without being tanned. And the provided brush makes it easy to apply the blush. At daytime, I always wear a soft pink or a apricot nuance to accentuate my cheekbones. Having an all-night party, I normally use a darker bronze tone. What about you? What are your favorite nuances in terms of rouge?

1 comment:

  1. Love their blushes. I actually have a few.

    Happy St. Paddys day!

    xoxo,
    melrod

    ReplyDelete

Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...