May 28, 2011

This is ... me!

For all those, who want to know a bit more about me, my interest and my style: This is me!

Although pictures are worth a thousand words, I try to describe myself best with my surroundings, fashion and the music I listen to. And although I am at a loss for words, I wanna give you an impression of what, how and who I am:
 Born in the jungle of suburbia of Mayence, I moved a lot until I finally found my final destination: Cologne. Then, one year ago, my life turned into a exciting adventure full of new impressions which will influence my further entity. My sandwich course (political journalism meets economics) at university demands a great deal of me but the game is worth the candle.

WHO AM I?
I am a 20-year-old trying to find her sense of life and climbing the social ladder by breaking new ground. Accredited to a unique journalistic education, blogging means a lot to me as it is a means to prove myself doing the things I love: writing and fashion.

HOW AM I?
The best description I could probably give: I am off my trolley, addicted to shopping, a britpop-lover, sometimes a bit goofy but also determined what concerns my professional career, ambitious and I know exactly what I want (and my boyfriend often has to feel the effects out of it!)

WHAT AM I?
"To be or not to be" - is this really the only way to characterize oneself??

Because then, I probably would be a "in-between" of almost everything. An ascending fashionista than a fashion freak, commited than a whole geek, and with several interests than just a favored issue. And though I am not perfect, I am perfect enough to be a person off the beaten track.


(© photos taken by Amanda Thomas and Mikeal T.)

1 comment:

Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...