April 8, 2010

A real vision or a virtual disaster?

Finding the right hairstyle isn't easy at all. But once the hair got cut it isn't simple to pretty them due to their breviety. You may think, it's easier to fudge them when they're shorter. As if! I was going nuts every now and then when I glanced at the hairy catastrophe on my head.
After my hair was totally jejunfe because of my soft spot for blonde streaks, my hair recovered from my coloration-excess. They were dyed brownish and my hair mousse awarded them with curls. But after like two months of wearing this look, I was so hacked off and decided to abort my matutinal styling-trials using enough and to spare mousse. I had the dim feeling that these tons of mousse wouldn't really help my hair to rejuvenate.
So, it was high time to do something about it
No surprize, that I immediately started to contact my hairdresser [which is probably tree weeks ago] and we decided on a counseling interview in her salon the next week. Because of her lack of time, we briefly reviewed my hairy situation and she fixed a day in her buisy schedule for tommorow!!
I'm truly simmering with excitement to get my hair dressed tomorrow morning. I am clear about dyeing them brown again since my last coloration is washed out for too long. But what to do with the rest of my hairstyle?
At the moment, they are shoulder-length and slightly layered on the left side of my hair. It's sort of weird that they are just partly layered, I thought when I looked at myself in the mirror. But my hairdresser told me this has something to do with my side parting. Who cares about my side parting, either they are fully layered or not at all. But it's just the coiffeur's logic.
So, I hope that tomorrow my brittle hair will be displaced by shiny, auburn hair.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...