March 2, 2011

Spring brights beat the rainy days


Spring is still a couple months away, but there's no reason you can't start integrating its key trends into your wardrobe right now. Brights were seen all over the runway from designers like Jil Sander, Prada, and Lanvin. Pull off the look now with a bright top paired with dark tan skinnies and a cozy streamlined coat to add a cool and colorful pop to your Winter repertoire. (via)

SOPHIE, FASHION CONSULTANT, NEW YORK:
"I like lots of colour, all year round! My coat is vintage,
my jeans are Isabel Marant, my top is Topshop and my shoes are by Miu Miu".

PREETMA, INTERN, NEW YORK:
"Today it's all about the pastels"


SUSIE, FASHION BLOGGER AT STYLEBUBBLE, NEW YORK:
"Everything I've got on is vintage, except my bag which is from Mulberry."


PUGENIA, PR DIRECTOR, NEW YORK:
"I'm wearing a Thakoon skirt, Peter Som shoes and a jacket I picked up in Japan."

CLICK UNDERNEATH TO VIEW MORE STYLES
:




LAURA, PRINT DESIGNER, NYFW:
"My style is quirky and boyish with a little bit of femininity.
Everything I'm wearing is vintage, except my bag which is from
Coach."

HANNELI, BLOGGER, LONDON:
"I'm wearing an Acne top, skirt and shoes. My bag is by Mulberry."


CECE, FASHION ASSISTANT, NEW YORK:
"Colour in the winter makes everyone happy! My coat is Marc by Marc Jacobs,
my shoes are from Elizabeth and James, my bag is Alexander Wang
and my sunglasses are Alexander Wang."



SUSIE, FASHION BLOGGER at STYLEBUBBLE, NEW YORK:
"Today I'm wearing a vintage jacket, Opening Ceremony Meets Tron dress,
H&M tights, Topshop shoes and a Brook and Lyn necklace."



LI, MODEL, LONDON:
"I love wearing one bright piece amongst muted tones.
I'm wearing jackets by Phillip Lim and Givenchy, vintage trousers and a Louis Vuitton bag."

© Photos by Candice Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Selfridge Retail Ltd (US)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...